Nonprofit Capacity Building Series
Greater Valdosta United Way is hosting the Nonprofit Capacity Building Series.
- Virtual Format - Zoom
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- 1.5 hour content / small group activities; 30 minute Q&A
- Each session ends with action planning to put skill to practice
- United Way partner agencies
- Nonprofit organization in Greater Valdosta area
Session 1: STRATEGIC PLANNING
April 20, 2021
- What is strategic planning?
- Why is it important?
- How do we get started?
Session 2: BOARD DEVELOPMENT 101
May 25, 2021
Workshop for Executive Directors and their Board Chairs
- Roles of Board
- Role of Executive Director
- Assessing your board
Session 3: YOUR BOARD'S ROLE IN DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
June 15, 2021
- Defining diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Considerations for your board
Session 4: ENGAGING YOUTH
July 20, 2021
- What is "youth voice?"
- Why is it important for your organization?
- Assessing how well you capture, utilize and leverage youth voice
- Increasing your organization's youth voice
Sign up before April 13th. The Zoom link will be emailed to you a few days before each session.